Physician, Non-Invasive Cardiology
Company: MedStar Medical Group
Posted on: May 12, 2022
MedStar Health offers a uniquely rewarding career in a major
marketplace. Shape your future in health care in the kind of
setting that's right for you and your practice. Become part of an
organization that welcomes your experience, input, and
leadership-as a clinician and healthcare expert.
MedStar Health is pleased to announce an opening on our cardiology
team in Olney, Maryland! We are seeking a full-time cardiologist
with echo, nuclear, and TEE training to support our MedStar
Montgomery Medical Center facility, offering a collaborative team
environment and Monday through Friday flexible schedules.
- Board-eligible/board-certified in Cardiology.
- Board certification in Echo and/or Nuclear a plus.
- Expertise in subspecialty areas, such as advanced
echocardiography (including TEE), clinical peripheral vascular
disease, heart failure, cardiac MRI, and/or clinical research,
- Superior training, background, and interpersonal skills.
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- 403(b) retirement savings plan
- Life, accidental death, and disability benefits
- Generous paid time off
- Professional expense reimbursement
As a member of our team, you will have the opportunity for a
rewarding career filled with positive patient experiences and
continual professional growth and development. The mid-Atlantic
region features a mix of communities, from the urban neighborhoods
to the suburbs and rural areas of surrounding counties.
Be the physician you were meant to be, here at MedStar Medical
We are not accepting inquiries or solicitations from 3rd party
Keywords: MedStar Medical Group, Olney , Physician, Non-Invasive Cardiology, Healthcare , Olney, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!