Home Health - Registered Nurse (RN) - $48-75/Hour - Olney, MD
Posted on: January 20, 2023
You Will (Responsibilities)
- Demonstrate knowledge of home health and competencies in
discipline-specific patient care skills required by the care center
to provide patient care.
- Perform comprehensive patient assessments, as assigned, and
collaborate with a multidisciplinary care team to develop or
implement an individualized plan of care as per physician orders
that ensure quality, proper discharge planning, and achieve desired
outcomes and goals.
- Maintain continuity of patient care by communicating
information timely and effectively with all team members providing
care to the patient.
- Provide patient episode management per protocol.
- Completes documentation timely, accurately, and at the point of
care, according to industry standards, conventions, and guidelines,
including OASIS assessments, SOC/Admissions, Recertifications,
ABN's, subsequent visits, physician orders, care coordination,
- Educate the patient, caregivers, and family on the aftercare or
ongoing care of the patient
- Perform vital signs and patient assessment during visits You
- Current and unencumbered license to practice as a Registered
Nurse in the state of Maryland or eligible compact state
- At least one year (+ 1) of Certified Home Health experience as
a RN or LPN
- Current CPR certification.
- Comfortability using technical tools and software/EMR for visit
- A reliable method of transportation, current driver's license,
and car insurance coverage
- Previous experience completing home health OASIS visits
- Proof of Immunization/Exemption: Hep B, MMR, Varicella,Flu, and
- TB Test or Chest X-Ray
- A willingness to complete additional training, as assigned
You'll Earn (Pay and Compensation) RN- Home Health Shifts: Hourly
rate (below) that is inclusive of travel time between visits
$48.40/hour weekday $50.60/hour weekend $0.585 per mile mileage
reimbursement Optional paid training and skill development
Opportunities for additional bonuses and incentives
LPN- Home Health Shifts: Hourly rate (below) that is inclusive of
travel time between visits $38.50/hour weekday $40.70/hour weekend
$0.585 per mile mileage reimbursement Optional paid training and
skill development Opportunities for additional bonuses and
Keywords: ConnectRN, Olney , Home Health - Registered Nurse (RN) - $48-75/Hour - Olney, MD, Healthcare , Olney, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!