Dishwasher - No Late Nights!
Company: Cadence Senior Living
Posted on: September 16, 2022
People taking care of people, that's who we are and what we do
at Cadence Living!
What can you expect?
As a Dishwasher you help ensure our culinary team has clean pots to
prepare delicious meals and dishware to deliver the meals to
residents! Our resident's dining experience begins with you!
If you are kind, compassionate and have a genuine desire to make
meaningful connections with our residents, a Cadence Living
community may be the place for you. Become part of our family and
find your Cadence!
Currently Hiring for: Part-time
If that's enough to interest you, stop by and visit us. We would
love to have you meet the team!
What Cadence Living has to offer you?
- Competitive wages, training, and opportunities to learn new
skills and grow
- An inclusive, positive work environment where everyone has a
- Heath, Dental, and Vision insurance for full-time employees
with choices of affordable plans (BCBS) for Employee, Child,
Family, and/or Spouse
- Basic Life Insurance covered by the employer
- 401K Plan
- Paid Vacation & Sick days
- Paid Holidays off for all full- and part-time employees
- Tuition reimbursement - we will help with the cost of your
- Employee Assistance Program
- Generous Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Generous Retention Bonus Program
- Pay active - use your money before payday!
- Free meals at work, and more!What will you do as a Dishwasher?
- Be a part of a compassionate and high-performing team with the
goal of redefining senior living and delivering top level
- Clean all dishware.
- Operate and maintain dishwasher.
- Resupply chemicals required for sanitation operations.
- Sweep and mop all service areas and kitchen.
- Wipe down and sanitize all kitchen equipment.
- Restock towel dispensers and soap dispensers.
- Remove garbage from kitchen area.
- Maintain all kitchen related sanitation areas.
- Clean mats and garbage pails.If you have these qualifications,
we'd love to chat:
- Positive team player attitude and love working with
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Basic knowledge of kitchen and dining operations.
- Previous experience working in Independent Living (IL),
Assisted Living (AL), Memory Care (MC), or Senior Living experience
a plus!Life at Cadence
At Cadence Living, we are all part of the same symphony. Our goal
is to create positive and joyful experiences for our residents and
their families. Just like musical notes on a sheet, every day is
different at a Cadence Living community. We are looking for team
members that are positive, collaborative, show leadership, are
respectful, and overflowing with integrity, care, and hard work. We
encourage you to apply and become part of our family today!
You belong here!
- Legally authorized to work in the United StatesPreferred
Keywords: Cadence Senior Living, Olney , Dishwasher - No Late Nights!, Hospitality & Tourism , Olney, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!