Senior Web Developer Consultant
Posted on: January 10, 2022
OverviewGuidehouse is a leading management consulting firm
serving the public and commercial markets. We guide our clients
forward towards new futures that build trust in society and your
professional skills along the journey. Join us at Guidehouse.
ResponsibilitiesAs a Senior Web Developer Consultant, you will be
performing the following:
- Responsible for designing, creating, testing and maintaining
web sites and content that enrich and optimize the exchange of
information and produce effective communications between NSA/CSS
and its customers.
- Interact with team to gather and define requirements. Analyze
requirements to determine the most effective web technologies to
satisfy their needs.
- Coordinate creation and collection of necessary technology
components and integrate them into a coherent site design.
- Follow a formal design process that includes adhering to laws,
standards, and established guidelines for development and delivery
of the web site end product.
- Design and develop visually-pleasing, content rich,
user-friendly interfaces with intuitive navigation.
- Deliver comprehensive web site solutions to satisfy customer
- Maintain configuration management QualificationsThe following
qualifications must be met to be considered for this role:
- Due to our contractual requirements, to be eligible for this
role, you must be fully COVID-19 vaccinated at time of hire.
- An ACTIVE and CURRENT TOP SECRET/SCI security clearance with a
Counterintelligence (CI) Poly
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university
- Four (4) years of additional WD experience may be substituted
for a bachelors degree.
- Four (4) years experience as a WD in programs and contracts of
similar scope, type, and complexity.The following
skill/knowledge/experience are preferred for this role:
- Apply concepts, develops, tests, maintain and supports
high-performance, innovative web-based applications
- Responsible for troubleshooting software problems and providing
solutions to overcome those problems using the latest
- Work with management and information technologists to determine
- Use a variety of internet technologies, techniques and tools
such as graphics software applications and object-oriented
languages (e.g. Java, CGI, PHP, SharePoint, Visual Basic, HTML5,
XML) to create web page elements such as user interface features,
site animation, special effects, databases, and e-business
- Maintain website technical documentation to assist with website
maintenance and upgrades Additional RequirementsThe successful
candidate must not be subject to employment restrictions from a
former employer (such as a non-compete) that would prevent the
candidate from performing the job responsibilities as described.
DisclaimerAbout Guidehouse Guidehouse is an Equal Employment
Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, military
status, protected veteran status, religion, creed, physical or
mental disability, medical condition, marital status, sex, sexual
orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, age, genetic
information, or any other basis protected by law, ordinance, or
regulation. Guidehouse will consider for employment qualified
applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the
requirements of applicable law or ordinance including the Fair
Chance Ordinance of Los Angeles and San Francisco. If you have
visited our website for information about employment opportunities,
or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation,
please contact Guidehouse Recruiting at 1-571-633-1711 or via email
at RecruitingAccommodation@guidehouse.com. All information you
provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the
extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodation.
Guidehouse does not accept unsolicited resumes through or from
search firms or staffing agencies. All unsolicited resumes will be
considered the property of Guidehouse and Guidehouse will not be
obligated to pay a placement fee. Rewards and BenefitsGuidehouse
offers a comprehensive, total rewards package that includes
competitive compensation and a flexible benefits package that
reflects our commitment to creating a diverse and supportive
workplace. Benefits include:
- Medical, Rx, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Personal and Family Sick Time & Company Paid Holidays
- Parental Leave and Adoption Assistance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Basic Life & Supplemental Life
- Health Savings Account, Dental/Vision & Dependent Care Flexible
- Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
- Tuition Reimbursement, Personal Development & Learning
- Skills Development & Certifications
- Employee Referral Program
- Corporate Sponsored Events & Community Outreach
- Emergency Back-Up Childcare Program
- Position may be eligible for a discretionary variable
Keywords: Guidehouse, Olney , Senior Web Developer Consultant, IT / Software / Systems , Olney, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!