Data Analyst QSII (Government)
Posted on: November 12, 2021
AT&T Global Public Sector is a trusted provider of secure,
IP enabled, cloud-based, network solutions and professional
services to the Department of Defense. We are dedicated to
recruiting, developing and empowering a diverse, high-performing
workforce that is passionate about what they do, committed to our
shared values and dedicated to our customers' mission.RIS I is the
delivery of regional IT services to the end user. We offer support
of end user devices including desktop, workplace peripherals, and
voice and video devices. We support local and campus area networks,
including wireless and cable plant.AT&T has an opening for a
Data Analyst for analysis of service levels and other service
delivery metrics in support of a large IT services contract. The
data analyst will gather, process, and analyze data into
information and information into knowledge to support operations
and business decisions.-- Uses enterprise monitoring and reporting
tools to identify trends and opportunities for improvements in IT
service processes and workflow.Description of Job
- Creating and maintaining views into data sets for analysis and
- Developing and implement data gathering, analysis, and
- Collaborating with the service managers and the design and
engineering and tools teams to collect and process relevant metrics
to support service level management and process improvement
- Preparing periodic reports to communicate outcomes of analytic
- Performing analytics on discrepancies and issues and performing
root cause analysis.
- Identifying people, process, and technology opportunities for
efficiency and cost reductions.
- Identifies the key objectives of gathering data and key sources
of needed information and applies data-gathering methods.
- Assesses common problems and obstacles surrounding
- Interprets and explains results of a data-gathering
- Analyzes complex reports as revealed by the data.
- Prepares cost-benefit analyses of alternative approaches.
- Reviews and verifies data and reports for accuracy and
evaluates errors in data results and data reports.
- Assists in assessing risks, benefits and consideration of
- Participates in documenting data, ideas, players, stakeholders,
- Differentiates between assumptions, perspectives, and
- Recognizes, clarifies, and prioritizes concerns.
- Identifies issues and communicates with decision makers when a
decision needs to be made and analyzes and discusses
- Contributes to documents on the results of the analyzed
- Predicts trends based on patterns found in data reports.
- Describes alternative data-gathering techniques and
collaborates in the selection and implementation of analysis tools
and methodologies.Required Clearance: --TS/SCI with polygraph.
(#polygraph)-- -- -- ----Required Qualifications:----Five years
experience in programs and contracts of similar scope, type and
complexity within the Federal Government. Preferred Bachelor's
Degree in Business, Information Systems, Engineering, Math, or
Science or equivalent experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Experience in critical thinking and decision-making, the
ability to analyze situations fully and accurately and the ability
to reach productive decisions.
- Self-motivated and results-oriented.
- Working experience with ServiceNOW and/or Splunk.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel and other MS Office
- ITIL Foundations v3 or v4 certification desirable.Ready to join
our team? Apply today!
Keywords: AT&T, Olney , Data Analyst QSII (Government), IT / Software / Systems , Olney, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!